Welcome on the Poppy Wiki
Here we will build all documentation and support needed to make Poppy a really easy to use robot.
As we want to release Poppy 1.0 for the incoming summer, we are intensifying our efforts on the last critical development features and on building a better website for managing the community. Yet we need external feedback and this is why we need beta testers.
There is so many way you can help us:
- Building a Poppy and report bugs or potential improvements
- Experiment with the platform other applications
- Create new behaviors
- Develop missing features (software and hardware)
- Writing documentation
- Provide us help to enhance the website
- Discuss about your experience on how to manage open source projects
- Share your communication skills
- and much more !
We encourage you to use:
- This wiki to collaborate on the documentation and tutorials
- The forum ("stack-exchange" functionalities) to ask and answer questions
- The hardware & software code repository
- The showcase portal
Note: You can use the Poppy Google Drive space to upload/share files with POPPY team and the rest of the community
All our work is open source and available on the poppy-project github page. Software are distributed under GPLV3 licences and hardware is distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 licence.
Thanks for your support!